Artisan Registration for Art for a Cause 2018 is Now Open!
Registration Update as of March 4, 2018: The registration deadline for the Spring 2018 has been been extended until Monday, March 19, 2018. All registrations from the Spring show must be received no later than 11:59pm on this date. IF there are still spaces available after this date, the $25 late registration fee will apply.
There have been some updates to our process this year. Most importantly, the application and payment process will be online only. You will be notified of your acceptance via email. If you have extenuating circumstances that prevent you from communicating online, you must contact us via email at email@example.com no later than January 31, 2018 to make other arrangements.
Please be sure to read the following items, which detail all the information you'll need to know both before and after you register.
NEED HELP? Below are some of the more common issues people run into. Please use these to trouble-shoot your application and try to submit again. If you believe your issue to be outside of those listed below, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the problem.
• Required Fields: Ensure you have filled out all required fields. If you miss one, the system will jump you back to that field when you click the Submit button.
• Auto-Fill: Several browsers have changed the way they handle auto-fill. If you are using auto-fill to complete the form, and the fields still show as yellow once you've included the data, then the data in those fields may not be read. Please go into each field, delete and then re-type the last character until the background of the field is white again.
• Special Characters: Are there special characters in your name, business name or address? Such characters would include: !, ', *, %, ( ), etc. While we have accounted for some of the more common ones, there may be a few uncommon ones that could trigger the system. If this is the case, please let us know what characters are being used.
• Image Size: Please pay special attention to the Image Size Requirements section of the application. If your images are too large, the form will not submit.
• Lag Time to Be Taken to PayPal: When you click Submit, you will automatically be taken to PayPal. However, there could be up to a minute of lag time, depending on any number of variables, including your internet connection speed or quality, bandwidth, etc. Please be patient.
If you would like more information about Rotary or anything you see on this site, please send an email to email@example.com.
Join Our Mailing List
Breakfast: 7:30am Meeting: 8:00a - 9:00am
Cashiers United Methodist Church 894 Highway 107S, Cashiers, NC 28717 Click here for directions