All Rotary clubs aim to serve their community and those in need throughout the world. Through club service projects, members learn more about local and international issues, and can volunteer their time and talents where they are most needed. Learn more about becoming a Rotarian.
Our club meets every week on Wednesday mornings. Make-up meetings at other clubs gives members the opportunity to build friendships, enrich their professional and personal knowledge, and meet other business leaders in their community. Other club meeting times vary to accommodate members' family and professional commitments. Some clubs meet at lunchtime, while others meet in the early morning, after work, or in the evening. Members are welcome to attend meetings at any Rotary club - a practice that guarantees Rotarians a warm welcome in communities around the world.
Throughout Rotary's rich history, Rotarians have strived to achieve the ideal of Service Above Self. Rotary's Avenues of Service form the foundation on which all club activity is based.
- Through Club Service, we have fun, build lasting friendships, and make sure that our club functions well.
- Through Vocational Service, we volunteer our professional skills to serve others and promote integrity in everything we do.
- Through Community Service, we address local needs and work with our community to bring lasting improvements.
- Through International Service, we meet humanitarian needs around the globe and promote world understanding and peace.
- Through New Generations Service, we work with young people to help them become the next generation of leaders, visionaries, and peacemakers.