In light of the events surrounding the COVID-19 virus, we have had to make the unfortunate decision to cancel the Spring show, scheduled to take place during Memorial Day weekend.
In accordance with the terms of participation, registration fees are eligible for refund in the event the show is canceled by the Rotary Club of Cashiers Valley prior to the start of the event. If you registered for the Spring show, either individually or as part of registering for both shows simultaneously, we have sent an email directly to you with your refund options. If you have not yet seen this email, please go here to read it and tell us your refund preference.
We are very sorry we won't be seeing you on the Green this Spring, but hope to see you in the Fall. In the interim, take care and we hope you and your family stay safe and healthy!
Artisan Registration for Art for a Cause Fall 2020 is Now Open!
Please ensure you have read all of the artisan information found here before completing your registration. If you have extenuating circumstances that prevent you from communicating online, you must contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than July 1, 2020 to make other arrangements. You will be notified of your acceptance via email.
NEED HELP? Below are some of the more common issues people run into. Please use these to trouble-shoot your application and try to submit again. If you believe your issue to be outside of those listed below, please send an email to email@example.com with details of the problem.
• Use a Computer: We have had some reports of people encountering problems when using a tablet or their phone to submit an application. Unfortunately, we cannot account for all possible instances in which this might occur. If this happens to you, please try submitting via a computer before contacting us.
• Required Fields: Ensure you have filled out all required fields. If you miss one, the system will jump you back to that field when you click the Submit button.
• Auto-Fill: Several browsers have changed the way they handle auto-fill. If you are using auto-fill to complete the form, and the fields still show as yellow once you've included the data, then the data in those fields may not be read. Please go into each field, delete and then re-type the last character until the background of the field is white again.
• Special Characters: Are there special characters in your name, business name or address? Such characters would include: !, ', *, %, ( ), etc. While we have accounted for some of the more common ones, there may be a few uncommon ones that could trigger the system. If this is the case, please let us know what characters are being used.
• Image Size: Please pay special attention to the Image Size Requirements section of the application. If your images are too large, the form will not submit.
• Lag Time to Be Taken to PayPal: When you click Submit, you will automatically be taken to PayPal. However, there could be up to a minute of lag time, depending on any number of variables, including your internet connection speed or quality, bandwidth, etc. Please be patient.
If you would like more information about Rotary or anything you see on this site, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join Our Mailing List
Breakfast: 7:30am Meeting: 8:00a - 9:00am
Cashiers United Methodist Church 894 Highway 107S, Cashiers, NC 28717 Click here for directions